try snif at-home
Choose your scents
When you check out, we'll place a hold on your card for the amount of the trial items, but won't charge you anything.
Try at home for 7 days
Your 7 day trial starts the day your items arrive. Try them in the comfort of your own home.
Pay for what you keep
Send us back anything you don't want. You only pay for what you keep.
A decadent holiday candle
by Tieghan Gerard
Half Baked Gingerbread Smash
baked gingerbread • chai • cinnamon swirl • nutmeg • spiked eggnog • frothy vanilla • sugared leather
discount on all recurring orders
free expedited shipping
first access to new releases
pause, adjust, or cancel anytime
Half Baked Gingerbread Smash is the home-for-the-holidays scent that smells better than spending hours in the kitchen. We teamed up with Tieghan Gerard of Half Baked Harvest to bring you a delicious, luxe burn with spiced gingerbread, chai, frothy vanilla, and spiked eggnog for a fresh-baked treat that’s warm enough to melt the tension at the neighborhood cookie exchange.
8.5 oz candle: 50+ hours of burn time
50 oz candle: 200+ hours of burn time
All of our Half Baked Gingerbread Smash candles come in our custom-designed milk carton packaging.
We use the same premium quality fragrance in our scented candles that we do in our fine fragrance. For optimal burn and performance, we pair this with a high-end blend of soy and vegetable wax that enhances the concentration and throw of your candle’s scent.
Our candles are Conscious Beauty Certified and formulated with clean industry standards. That means they’re non-toxic, vegan, and cruelty-free. We also use 100% pure cotton fiber wicks for a clean, safe burn. If you have any questions or concerns about our formulas, please email us at email@example.com
Our 8.5 oz candles are designed to burn for 50+ hours and our 50 oz candles are made to burn for 200+ hours when properly cared for. The combination of our high-quality raw materials, blend of soy and vegetable wax, and our pure cotton wicks ensure that our candles will perform for an extended period of time.
On your first burn, allow the entire surface of wax to melt (2-3 hours). Limit each burn to a max of 4 hours and make sure your candle is lit in a safe place. Between burns, trim your candle wick to 1/4" before lighting. This will help reduce smoke, maximize burn time, and reduce mushrooming. For your safety, keep your wax free of debris. Never leave your candle unattended and do not place the lid on your candle when lit.
sugar and spice and everything iced.
- Non-toxic 100%
- Vegan 100%
- Cruelty-free 100%
- Cotton fiber wicks 100%
- Baked Gingerbread
- Cinnamon Swirl
- Spiked Eggnog
- Frothy Vanilla
- Sugared Leather
On your first burn, allow the entire surface of wax to melt. Limit each burn to a max of 4 hours and make sure your candle is lit in a safe place. Between burns, trim your candle wick to 1/4" before lighting.
"reminds me of holidays growing up, and makes my home feel extra warm and festive."
Whether it’s her one-pot dinners, decadent desserts, or chic looks, Tieghan Gerard is the modern home chef we aspire to be.
We worked hand-in-hand with the Half Baked Harvest founder to cook up the perfect holiday candle recipe. Half Baked Gingerbread Smash blends spiced gingerbread, boozy eggnog, chai, frothy vanilla, and sugared leather for a warm and cozy burn that will make the season bright.
tieghan's gingerbread smash recipes
TOTAL TIME 10 MINUTES
- ▢ GINGERBREAD SYRUP
- ▢ 1/4 cup honey
- ▢ 3 tablespoons molasses
- ▢ 1 inch fresh ginger, sliced
- ▢ 2 cinnamon sticks
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ▢ GINGERBREAD RUSSIAN
- ▢ 2 ounces (1/4 cup) vodka
- ▢ 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) Kahlua
- ▢ 1-2 ounces (2-4 tablespoons) gingerbread syrup
- ▢ 1-2 ounces (2-4 tablespoons) heavy cream
- ▢ cinnamon sticks and gingerbread cookies, for garnish
- In a medium pot, combine 1 1/3 cups water, the honey, molasses, ginger and cinnamon. Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil 3-5 minutes, then remove from the heat. Stir in the vanilla. Let cool. Keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Fill a glass with ice. Add the vodka, Kahlua, and gingerbread syrup. Stir gently. Add the heavy cream and stir to combine. Garnish with cinnamon and gingerbread cookies, if desired.
TOTAL TIME 55 MINUTES (OVERNIGHT PROOF)
- ▢ THE DOUGH
- ▢ 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- ▢ 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ▢ 3/4 cup warm whole milk
- ▢ 4 tablespoons of butter, melted
- ▢ 1 egg
- ▢ 1/3 cup molasses
- ▢ 3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- ▢ FILLING
- ▢ 6 tablespoons of butter, room temperature
- ▢ 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- ▢ 1/4 cup brown sugar
- ▢ 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ▢ 1 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg OR cloves
- ▢ ICING
- ▢ 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ▢ 4 tablespoons of butter, room temperature
- ▢ 1 cup powdered sugar
- ▢ 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or the seeds from 1/2 a vanilla bean
- Place the yeast and brown sugar into a stand mixer with the dough hook attached. Add warm milk and gently stir. Let sit until puffed and foamy on top, about 10 minutes. Add the melted butter, egg, and molasses, stir to combine. Add in the flour and salt. Knead the dough with the dough hook until it's smooth and forms a ball, about 5 minutes. Remove dough from the bowl. Oil the bowl and place the dough back into the bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let the dough rise in a warm area for about 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Make the filling. Add sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg to a new bowl and mix well.
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish or a dish slightly smaller with butter.
- Lightly dust a surface with flour. Roll the dough into a rectangle (about 9×24 inches). Spread the butter evenly over the dough. Sprinkle the cinnamon/ginger sugar evenly over the butter. Starting with the long edge closest to you, carefully roll the dough into a log. When you reach the edge, pinch along the edge to seal. Using a sharp knife, cut into 10-12 rolls. Place rolls in the baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap and transfer to the fridge to rise overnight.
- In the morning, remove the rolls from the fridge and allow them to come to room temp while the oven preheats, about 30-45 minutes. Preheat oven to 350. Bake the rolls for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Add the powdered sugar and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla. Spread the frosting on warm rolls. EAT!
the snif difference
long-lasting, smooth burn
high-quality, luxury-level scents
non-toxic blend of soy
and vegetable wax
non-toxic blend of soy and vegetable wax
conscious beauty certified
conscious beauty certified