try snif at-homeMade possible by TryNow
Choose your scents
When you check out, we'll place a hold on your card for the amount of the trial items, but won't charge you anything.
Try at home for 7 days
Your 7 day trial starts the day your items arrive. Try them in the comfort of your own home.
Pay for what you keep
Send us back anything you don't want. You only pay for what you keep.
A luxe fall candle by Tieghan Gerard
Half Baked Pumpkin Smash
pumpkin spice • cinnamon stick • cardamom • whiskey • brûléed orange • salted maple • roasted chocolate
discount on all recurring orders
free expedited shipping
first access to new releases
pause, adjust, or cancel anytime
Description: Due to high demand, the 50 oz XL Half Baked Pumpkin Smash candle is sold out and is now available for pre-order. Pre-orders are expected to ship in ~4 weeks.
Half Baked Pumpkin Smash by Tieghan Gerard is back for the season!
We worked closely with the celebrated food blogger, recipe developer, and stylist to create the coziest fall burn. With pumpkin spice, cinnamon stick, brûléed orange, salted maple, roasted chocolate, and a dash of whiskey, it’s the perfect blend of sweet and spicy.
Whether it’s a dinner party or date night, Pumpkin Smash is the warm, inviting candle you’ll want to burn all season long.
8.5 oz candle: 50+ hours of burn time
50 oz candle: 200+ hours of burn time
All of our Half Baked Pumpkin Smash candles come in our custom-designed milk carton packaging.
We use the same premium quality fragrance in our scented candles that we do in our fine fragrance. For optimal burn and performance, we pair this with a high-end blend of soy and vegetable wax that enhances the concentration and throw of your candle’s scent.
Our candles are Conscious Beauty Certified and formulated with clean industry standards. That means they’re non-toxic, vegan, and cruelty-free. We also use 100% pure cotton fiber wicks for a clean, safe burn. If you have any questions or concerns about our formulas, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 8.5 oz candles are designed to burn for 50+ hours and our 50 oz candles are made to burn for 200+ hours when properly cared for. The combination of our high-quality raw materials, blend of soy and vegetable wax, and our pure cotton wicks ensure that our candles will perform for an extended period of time.
On your first burn, allow the entire surface of wax to melt (2-3 hours). Limit each burn to a max of 4 hours and make sure your candle is lit in a safe place. Between burns, trim your candle wick to 1/4" before lighting. This will help reduce smoke, maximize burn time, and reduce mushrooming. For your safety, keep your wax free of debris. Never leave your candle unattended and do not place the lid on your candle when lit.
half baked pumpkin smash
- Non-toxic 100%
- Vegan 100%
- Cruelty-free 100%
- Cotton fiber wicks 100%
- Brûléed Orange
- Cinnamon Stick
- Pumpkin Spice
- Salted Maple
- Roasted Chocolate
On your first burn, allow the entire surface of wax to melt (2-3 hours). Limit each burn to a max of 4 hours and make sure your candle is lit in a safe place. Between burns, trim your candle wick to 1/4" before lighting.
"the perfect candle to burn by a crackling fire on a chilly night."
Prep, season, cook, stir, whip, spill, clean, reduce, deglaze, spill again, serve, and clean later. She’s done it all, and now she’s bringing her culinary genius and unmatched style to the candle game just in time for fall.
We partnered with Tieghan Gerard of Half Baked Harvest to create an elevated take on a classic fall scent. Our Half Baked Pumpkin Smash candle blends spiced, seasonal ingredients for a delicious scent that will convince any guest that you know your way around a kitchen.
tieghan's pumpkin smash recipes
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES
- ▢ SPICED PUMPKIN SYRUP
- ▢ 1/2 cup maple
- ▢ 1/3 cup water
- ▢ 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- ▢ 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ▢ 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ▢ PUMPKIN SMASH COCKTAIL
- ▢ 1-2 ounces spiced pumpkin syrup
- ▢ 2 ounces (1/4 cup) whiskey
- ▢ 1/2 ounce orange or clementine juice
- ▢ 1-2 dashes orange bitters
- ▢ ginger beer, for topping (optional)
- To make the spiced pumpkin syrup. Combine all ingredients in a sauce pot. Boil 2-3 minutes, then remove from the heat. Let cool. This syrup makes enough for about 6 drinks.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine 2-3 tablespoons pumpkin syrup, the whiskey, orange juice, and orange bitters. Add ice and shake. Strain into a glass. Top off with ginger beer, if desired.
PREP TIME 1 HOUR
- ▢ 1 cup melted coconut oil
- ▢ 1 cups dark brown sugar
- ▢ 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ▢ 4 large eggs
- ▢ 1 can (15 ounce) pumpkin puree
- ▢ 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ▢ 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ▢ 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ▢ 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ▢ 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ▢ 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- ▢ 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- ▢ 1-2 tablespoons fresh orange zest
- ▢ 3 sticks salted butter (room temp)
- ▢ 4 ounces cream cheese (room temp)
- ▢ 2 cups powdered sugar
- ▢ ½ cup real maple syrup
- ▢ 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 3 (6-inch) round cake pans or 2 (8 inch) round cake pans. Line with parchment paper, then butter/spray with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, beat together the coconut oil, brown sugar, vanilla, eggs, and pumpkin until combined. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, and orange zest, mixing until smooth and no lumps remain in the batter.
- Pour the batter among the cake pans and bake 35-40 minutes, until the tops are set, and no longer wiggly in the center. Remove and let cool 10-15 minutes, then run a knife around the edges of the pan and turn the cakes out onto a cooling rack. Cover and let the cakes cool completely before assembling.
- To make the buttercream frosting. Add 2 sticks butter to a skillet, set over medium heat. Allow the butter to brown lightly until it smells toasted, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and transfer the butter to the mixing bowl, let cool until it's room temp.
- Add the remaining stick of butter and the cream cheese to the bowl. Then add the powdered sugar and maple syrup. Beat together until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla and beat until combined. If the frosting feels too loose, add powdered sugar to thicken.
the snif difference
long-lasting, smooth burn
high-quality, luxury-level scents
non-toxic blend of soy
and vegetable wax
non-toxic blend of soy and vegetable wax
conscious beauty certified
conscious beauty certified